Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Trend: Neon Nail Polish

    There is only one thing better than a bar of chocolate. A tube of strawberry lip gloss. Not only can u lick it off your lips and taste the sweetness (a horrible habit) but you the pinkish red color looks fabulous on anyone! Speaking of licking off your lips... there is this new product at Lush called the lip scrub. Simply apply to ur lips to exfoliate and when you're finished you can lick it off. Yumm :) Fashion On The Street
  • Lots of nerd glasses are showing up everywhere! Is that the knew thing or something? I love it!I am buying a pair soon. You can never have enough sunnies!!
  • Scarfs. Loopy, Silky, Swirly. Whatever outfit you may be trying to work it can always be completed with a scarf. I usually buy a few scarfs for winter and fall for the occasional stylish outfit. Sometimes you just need to be sophisticated. A scarf can usually make an outfit sophisticated and mature.
  • Long layered necklaces. Usually 3 or for at different lengths do well for a cute little outfit. Chain necklaces can add layering and those precious jewels that every girl loves.
  •    
    If there is one thing I absolutely love it is nail polish. My favorite colors are red, turquoise and purple. Sometimes I will just randomly pick colors for my nails and end up loving the way it clashes (or matches) with a certain outfit. If I have learned anything in life, it is to mix and match until you find the perfect combination.

1 comment: