Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My First Blog Entry!!! Trend: Leather Jackets

Yes, so the leather jacket is now the hottest accessory and as I ran around downtown Boston looking for one I couldn't help but notice that tweed jackets were also popular too. Personally I have grown to dislike tweed jackets because they get so dirty so easily and are dreadful to clean. I found an awesome jacket and I am planning to buy it around thanksgiving. Pictures as soon as I buy it.
I am going shopping today and plan on buying some sweaters and long sleeve shirts. As much as I love to rock a tank top, weather temperatures are dropping and it is time to buy some weather appropriate clothes.



Beauty: Winter means time to ditch the lemon scrubs and citrus perfumes for more soft comfortable scents. Vanilla is the most best scent for winter products. Trade in your mint lip gloss for lip balms and healing balms. Nothing is less appealing then chapped lips. Moisturize at least 3 times a day. More for parts of the body exposed to the harsh weathers. Try cocoa butter, or thicker moisturizers like Euphorin.



Trends: Floral Jeans, Leather Jackets, Off the shoulder sweater, Black, Collaging, DIY's, Reading blogs, the hobo bag, jeweled headbands

3 comments:

  1. lather jacket always rocking use lather stuff shows your attitude
    Motorcycle Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. the warriors vest

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete